All distributors are expected to adhere to the Google Distribution Strategies and accompanying approaches, so please read them carefully. Assuming you don’t follow these strategies without Google’s consent, we retain full authority to opt out of serving ads on your site and also to freeze your AdSense account at any time. Assuming your record is weak, you will not be able to make additional investment in the AdSense program.
Since we can change our arrangements out of the blue, if it’s not too much trouble, please check back here regularly for updates. Under our web-based Agreements, it is your obligation to keep up to date with the latest developments and abide by the agreements posted here. Special cases for these strategies are clearly allowed with Google’s approval.
Distributors can put the AdSense code on pages with content within the scope of Google’s distributor limitations, however, this content will likely receive less advertising than other unrestricted content.
Invalid snaps and impressions
Distributors may not click their own promotions or use any means to expand impressions and may furthermore deceptively click, including manual strategies.
Empowering snaps or perspectives (non-compensated stock)
Other than compensated actions, distributors may not solicit others to take photos or view their ads or use complicated execution strategies to obtain photos or perspectives. This includes, but is not limited to, offering payment to customers for reviewing advertisements or acting appearances, encouraging fundraisers for outsiders for such conduct, or placing images near individual promotions.
Google ads cannot be placed on pages that get traffic from specific sources. For example, resellers can prevent pay-per-click programs, send spam, or display promotions as a result of any product application activity. In addition, distributors using Internet advertising must ensure that their pages comply with Google’s Endpoint Quality Rules.
Distributors may make adjustments to the AdSense promotion code as long as those changes do not falsely extend the promotion run or harm sponsors. If it’s not too much trouble, see AdSense ad code tuning for more information.
Distributors are encouraged to try different things with a variety of promotional arrangements and designs. However, the AdSense code cannot be set in inappropriate places, such as pop-up windows, messages, or programming. Distributors must also adhere to the methods for each product used. If it’s not too much trouble, check out our promotional scenario strategies article for more information.
Places that display Google ads should be easy for customers to navigate. Destinations cannot change customer inclinations, divert customers to undesirable sites, launch downloads, embed malware, or contain pop-ups or underlying windows that obstruct the path of the website.
Misleading site route
Distributors may not use deceptive execution techniques that place promotions in a manner that could be confused with menu, path, or download links to acquire snapshots or insights. Remember that each distributor is trusted to ensure that their advertising execution adheres to the promotional position arrangements.
This incorporates, however isn’t restricted to:
- False cases of streaming substance or downloads
- Connection to content that does not exist
- Redirecting customers to unimportant or misleading site pages
- Different route types that are intended to mislead customers on purpose
- Pages where promotions are executed in positions that are naturally implicit for the route.
To help you provide a quality customer experience, Google has created specialized details for destinations that display Google promotions. We only allow venues that agree to these specialized determinations. Kindly inspect below for detailed specialized needs:
- Show ads from AdSense for Content (AFC) and Promotion Trade (AdX) are not maintained through all WebView advancements. App designers who want to accommodate by serving AFC and AdX display ads via WebView should use one of the attached compatible display shells:
Android: Chrome Custom Tab
- iOS: SFSafariViewController (iOS9 and iOS10 so to speak)
- Google AdMob and AdX in-app ads can be displayed in an app close to a WebView as long as the Google Versatile Promotions SDK is used and the layout is used and the distributor is consistent with the remaining arrangements of the AdSense program.